Rockwool exterior insulation system:
1. Before construction, special construction plans for energy-saving and heat-insulation for engineering projects shall be prepared according to the design and requirements of this regulation and relevant technical standards, and technical personnel shall be provided for technical delivery and professional technical training.
2. The construction of the rock wool off-board insulation system for energy-saving insulation project shall be carried out in accordance with the approved construction drawing design documents and the approved energy-saving insulation construction plan for the project.
3. The production enterprises of rock wool off-board insulation system should have on-site guidance during the construction process, and cooperate with the construction unit and site supervision to do construction quality control work.
4. Materials entering the site must be inspected according to specifications, quantity and quality requirements before they can be put into storage, and should be kept by special personnel. It is strictly prohibited to stack in the open air. Curtain wall rock wool board should be stacked for anti-moisture
5. Construction should have the following conditions
(1) The treatment of the stratified layer of the base wall and its cement mortar and the installation of the embedded parts are completed.
(2) The necessary construction machinery and labor protection supplies should be prepared.